Privacy statement Webshop Jeanette Jipping
Fine art painter.
With this simple privacy statement, I want to clarify how I deal with your personal data. If necessary by legislation, I will amend the described statement and, of course, also implement as described.
The privacy statement was described when introducing my online store, in which I offer my paintings for sale.
- In order to proceed to a sale, I need your name, address and email address to communicate with you.
- For your payment, your bank account will be recorded using the payment method Mollie, which I use in my website store.
- My website is housed at Vevida. (Information: https://vevida.com) Vevida also takes care of my backups. My website is protected by an SSL certificate.
- I realized the setup for my webshop through the woocommerce plug-in (Information: https://woocommerce.com/)In this I have limited the storage time of your data to a maximum of 1 month.
- If you would like to receive information from me about new paintings for sale, please let us know via my email address: email@example.com.
In that case, I’ll keep your name and email address in a database I created using Excel. The retention period is indefinite, unless you have indicated to remove your data from the file. You can let me know via my previously mentioned address here.
- I send my letters of mail to my customers as a BCC. I use apple and Microsoft “Outlook” mail for this.
- My website https://www.jeanettejipping.nl collects your data to improve the website. This is done with Google Analytics. This information is anonymous and therefore is not bound by your personal information. Think of information such as the duration of your visit to my website.
- I don’t make physical copies of your data. They are only stored in the aforementioned systems and software.
- Also, I will not share your data with third parties.
- Of course, you have the right to request your data that is recorded and stored with me at all times. You do this by sending an email or contacting me by phone. You will then receive an overview of your data.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority if you feel that I am not handling your data properly. This can be done through this
- I reserve the right to disclose the data when required by law, or if it is justified to comply with a legal request/process or to protect the rights, property or security of my web store. I always try to respect your right to privacy as much as possible.
Jeanette Z. Jipping, fine art painter
8426 CJ Appelcha